Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vendor Milestones

So my vendor had promised to deliver html versions of all the pages as of yesterday.

No news.

Asked him for an update. No response. Though, I had received a brief update sometime back - not a completed task, but a bit of work nonetheless. They had completed most of the admin control panel.

Hmm. Well, I have a contact down-under who needs a website developed too. I dangle the carrot in front of the vendors - "I have more projects for you guys" - lets see if performance and updates improve?

Also, I have setup a delivery SLA with the vendors. In case of delays in submitting the final work, they will be penalized $10 a day after the first week.
Not substantial - but there's also a $10 bonus for every day they complete sooner than schedule.

No comments: