Sunday, August 3, 2008

... and we're going to launch

The last couple of months have been a real whirlwind.

Not only have I been super busy with regular work and the usual personal life events, I have been busy trying to find someone who can partner with me to setup the website.

another person working on this with me could lend valuable advice & shoulder some responsibility. there are many aspects to a startup & going all the way without prior startup experience doesn't sound smart.

enter arvind.

an indian who has been in the US for sometime, who has an idea of the market for my idea
& who has started up companies before.
he seems an ideal person to join hands with.

he has already helped me finalize details with a vendor & we should see a tangible product by the end of the month.

woo hoo!

- mobile blog
So I did

No comments: