Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beta comes alive

After many-many days of dreaming, designing & negotiating, likebucks has a decent beta version uploaded.

I was delighted to go online & see the work my developers had done. They had put up many of the features I had wanted without much hand holding and it was just the best feeling to see my dreams turn into something tangible

I met someone this afternoon for an entirely different purpose but I couldn't help mentioning likebucks and the fact that a Beta release had gone live!
Of course the reaction I got was like who??

Anyway now that the beta version is up I can walk prospectives through the site- Be they prospective investors customers or employees.
I saw a group called 'the vacationeers' online who have made hilarious videos about google products. So I contacted them & asked them to make something for me too. Lets see if that gets somewhere

Exciting times lie ahead!

No comments: